Unlock your Untapped Muscle Building Potential and Skyrocket Fat Loss in Only 12 Weeks!

Would You Like The EXACT

Step-by-step framework of what

The TOP 1% of Athletes & Experts are Doing Differently to Fast Track their Success That The Other 99% Are Not...

For FREE!?!

Class Begins In:

Here's What You'll Learn On This FREE Masterclass:

My #1 Training Secret...
We’ve uncovered a New Muscle-Building Strategy called “MILO”
That We’ve Tested and Proven with Our Clients  

to unlock your muscle building potential and skyrocket fat loss in only 12 weeks.



My #1 Nutrition Secret...
We’ve dissected the progress of 1000’s of clients
And discovered ONE thing to be most effective 

for expediting fat loss and ensuring progress for all body types.



My #1 Lifestyle Secret...
We’ve Proven The #1 Lifestyle Tactic and Mindset Shift
To get your body and mind to work WITH you

not against you so you can create sustainable change quickly.



I've been teaching this EXACT transformational process to Coaches, Trainers and Experts all over the world
and now I want to give you an All-Access Pass to learn and master it for yourself on this FREE Masterclass!

Join The Masterclass Webinar

It’s free

Masterclass Opt-In


Testimonials found at and/or from and are unverified results that have been forwarded to us by users of Muscle Intelligence programs, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience (as are described above), may not apply to the average person, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third-party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at and/or from and

However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history. Again, it is possible that even with perfect use of the program, you will not achieve the results described in testimonials. They are meant to be a showcase of the best results the program has produced, and should not be taken as the results a typical user will get.

California residents can obtain information about the categories of personal information collected, and the business purposes for which the information is collected, by clicking here.

© 2021 All Rights reserved | Ben Pakulski International Ltd. | 24 High Park Blvd. Toronto, ON Canada M6R 1M7

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Job Applications


Personal Details

Work Experience


Maximum file size: 10MB

Do you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the related field?
Do you identify as a self-starter and have experience taking ownership of and leading initiatives?

Maximum file size: 134.22MB