Dial Up your Training, Lifestyle, Nutrition & Mindset to Grow like a Pro + Add 20 lbs of Muscle

Would You Like The EXACT

Step-by-step Muscle Building Framework

that the TOP 1% of Experts use to Fast Track their Results That The Other 99% Don't Know...

For FREE!?!

Class Begins In:

Here's What You'll Learn On This FREE Masterclass:

My #1 Training Secret...
We’ve Developed the New Muscle-Building Strategy and Checklist
That We’ve Tested and Proven with Our Top Clients  

to unlock your muscle building potential and dial up your anabolic switches.


My #1 Lifestyle Secret...
We’ve Dissected the progress of THOUSANDS of clients
And discovered ONE thing to be most effective 

for optimizing and expediting muscle growth, while ensuring progress for all body types.


My #1 Mindset Secret...
We’ve Proven The #1 Mental Tactic and Mindset Shift
To remove the blocks that prevent you from realizing your  

full muscle building potential and falling into the trap of mediocrity.


I've been using and teaching this EXACT Muscle Building process to Trainers and Experts all over the world
and now I want to give you an All-Access Pass to learn and master it for yourself on this FREE Masterclass!

Next Webinar Coming Soon!

Join The Masterclass Webinar

It’s free

Masterclass Opt-In


Testimonials found at and/or from and are unverified results that have been forwarded to us by users of Muscle Intelligence programs, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience (as are described above), may not apply to the average person, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third-party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found at and/or from and

However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history. Again, it is possible that even with perfect use of the program, you will not achieve the results described in testimonials. They are meant to be a showcase of the best results the program has produced, and should not be taken as the results a typical user will get.

California residents can obtain information about the categories of personal information collected, and the business purposes for which the information is collected, by clicking here.

© 2021 All Rights reserved | Ben Pakulski International Ltd. | 24 High Park Blvd. Toronto, ON Canada M6R 1M7

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Job Applications


Personal Details

Work Experience


Maximum file size: 10MB

Do you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the related field?
Do you identify as a self-starter and have experience taking ownership of and leading initiatives?

Maximum file size: 134.22MB