KETOGENIC MUSCLE INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM
21 Training Rules to
building on a
- The goal is to improve your ability to contract muscles harder, NOT simply to complete reps.
- Aim to get better and better, NOT to do more and more.
- If you want to build maximum muscle, watch the “Stability Series” Videos, read the document and apply it before EVERY workout.
- Stability will govern growth. Do your activations and “warm ups” to activate and stabilize.
- If you notice something moving that shouldn’t be, you’re taking away from the working muscle.
- Train stability by spending more time in the range where you see the weakness/instability.
- Strength starts in the trunk/spine. Stabilize there on every rep. Create an unbendable core. If it’s moving, it’s taking away from your ability to grow.
- DO NOT use forced reps or poor form EVER.
- The set is done once you cannot perform another single rep with stability and control.
- Watch at least one video for the body part you will be training each day.
- Do not add extra drop sets, super sets, or extra exercises. Aim to do the work prescribed with harder contractions.
- PAY ATTENTION and measure the rest periods. They are very important to the stimulus.
- Breathing happens through the nose only.
- Adding in Abs, Glutes and Core training is never a bad idea. Add it in between sets if the rest periods feel long, before the workout to improve stability, or after the workout to introduce extra stability training.
- READ the sets, reps, and exercise NOTES. THEY MATTER! This is where the true intricacies of the workout will shine.
- A1 followed by A2 (or any letter) this indicates these are to be done in superset format. Do exercise A1, then A2, then rest.
- B1 followed by C1 means these are straight sets. Complete all sets of B before moving to C.
- When you see a rep scheme listed as 10,10, or 6,6. This means do this exercise with a single drop. Ex/Do 10 reps, drop 20% do another 10 reps.
- 6x 3,8,3,8,3,8 Means: do 3 reps, rest full 3 minutes, do 8 reps, rest full 3 minutes, do 3 reps etc Adjust weights appropriately. The goal is to use the heavy weight to potentiate the light weight.
- When you’re done training, spend 5 minutes alone “meditating” or just being still/calm and slowing your breath.
- Consider stretching when your workout is over. Be mindful of 5:5 breath (5 seconds in, 5 seconds out).